The Karnataka State Government has taken all kinds of steps to make basava vasathi yojana accessible to all people to provide housing to all the poor people of the state. You can check the Beneficiary Status through the state government’s online portal ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/
Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited was created in the year 2000 as a special purpose vehicle “to provide housing for socially and economically weaker sections of society through effective implementation of central and state housing schemes” Was implemented
basava vasati yojana 2020
basava vasati yojana, it is also an Ashraya yojana (RGRHCL). Under this scheme, the Karnataka state government provides houses at very low market prices to the needy people of the state. The state government started this scheme with the help of the central government.
So if anyone who wants to apply online in this basava vasati yojana 2020, then he can fill the online application form of this Rajiv Gandhi basava vasati yojana which is available on the official website of this scheme.
In this article, we will provide you all information about the online application process and beneficiary status in this scheme so that you do not face any problem related to the scheme so that every needy person can easily take advantage of this scheme.
basava vasathi yojana Overview
|Scheme Name||Basava Vasati Yojana|
|Scheme category||State Govt.|
|Scheme First launch||Year 2000|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of Karnataka State|
Basava Vasati Scheme Benefits
There are many benefits of basava vasati yojana, which every poor citizen of the state can avail very easily. Due to the scheme, people are given many benefits by the government, some of which are as follows:
- Financially and socially vulnerable people will be selected by the government for this scheme.
- Karnataka government provides affordable houses to the people under basava vasati yojana with the help of central government.
- Due to transparency in the scheme, only eligible people get the benefit of the scheme.
- Effective buildings are also promoted under this government scheme.
- The amount of houses built under this scheme is much less than the market value.
- Now a house will be provided to all poor people under the scheme.
basava vasathi yojana Beneficiary Status
After submitting the application form under this Basava Vasati Yojana 2020, you can see your name in the basava vasathi yojana Beneficiary List. I have also given the status check process below which you can follow:
- To check your name in the list, you have to go to the official website of this scheme ashraya.karnataka.gov.in.
- Now you will see the link of BENEFICIARY STATUS (ಫಲಾನುಭವಿ ಮಾಹಿತಿ) in the navigation menu of the website. Click on it
- Now you will reach the Beneficiary Status page, here first you have to select your district.
- And after that you can easily check your BENEFICIARY STATUS by entering Benf.. Code And you can know whether your name is in the BENEFICIARY list or not.
How to check basava vasati yojana Name Correction Report
To check the Name Correction Report, first you have to click on the link given below: https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/Report/frmNameCorrection.aspx
Now you will reach the name correction report, now you have to select one from Rural / Urban here and now you will get all the reports in front of you.
Now the district-wise list will appear in front of you, on which you can easily check the Name Correction Report.
Basava Vasati Yojana Online Form
To avail this scheme, you have to submit the online application form under Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited, for this you follow the steps given below:
- To apply online in the scheme, first of all visit the official website.
- Now click on the Basava Vasati Yojana Form 2020 Link. https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/
- Before filling the online application form, read the official notification available on the official website carefully.
- Now open the application form and fill your details as per the requirement.
- Review and submit your application form.
Some Important links
|Houseless Families||Click Here|
|Payment Failure||Click Here|
|Target Details||Click Here|
|Physical Progress Report||Click Here|
|GPS Photo Click Status||Click Here|
|Not OK Details||Click Here|
|Geo Duplicate Progress||Click Here|
|Blocked Houses||Click Here|
|Name Correction Status||Click Here|
|Death Case Status||Click Here|
|Subsidy Fund releases||Click Here|
|Name Similarities||Click Here|
|➤Provide affordable housing for EWS throughout the State.|
|➤ Promote Cost-effective building technologies especially in Rural areas through strengthening of Nirmithi Kendras and establishing new Kendras.|
|➤ Transparency and Efficiency in Management.|
KARNATAKA RAJYA NIRMANA KENDRA (KARNIK)
The government of Karnataka felt the necessity to use and adopt Cost Effective Building Materials and Technologies developed by various R & D Institutions across the country. The government of India is implementing a centrally sponsored scheme of building centers movement in the country by establishing Nirmithi Kendras in all the districts across the country under the National Network of Building centers program.
Karnataka government initiated the building centers movement by starting 04 Building centers in the year 1988. The building center activity had not picked up the momentum till 1991, only 04 building centers were functioning in the state. The government of Karnataka felt the need of a state-level apex body to initiate the building center activities in Karnataka.
The govt. of Karnataka took a leading initiative in order to Promote, Monitor, Oversee and Guide the Nirmithi Kendra activities in the state and established an apex center called “KARNATAKA RAJYA NIRMAN KENDRA [KARNIK]”. It was registered on 11.06.1991 under the Societies act KSR act of 1960. In this regard, G.O. has been issued Vide No. HUD 63 KHB 1991 BANGALORE, DATED 1ST JANUARY 93.
|Scheme GUIDELINES||PDF Book|