RTE Online Registration 2021-22 | Tamil Nadu RTE Application form Start Date | TNmatricschools Admissions Application Form | RTE Admissions in Tamil Nadu |
RTE 2021-22 Online applications for RTE Admissions in Tamil Nadu are going to start very soon. All the candidates can fill the RTE Tamil Nadu online application through the tnschools.gov.in
Applications are being invited for the Directorate of Government Examinations RTE Tamil Nadu Admission 2020-21. Under the RTE Act 2009, all students of weaker sections will get a 25% reservation in all schools in the state. School Education Department is going to invite RTE online application form 2020-21 Tamil Nadu for RTE admission 2020-21 in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can fill the RTE Admission 2020-21 Tamil Nadu online application on the official website www.dge.tn.gov.in or tnschool.gov.in.
The RTE Act applies to all states to provide free and compulsory education to the children of poor families. All applicants can fill the RTE application form 2021 Tamil Nadu.
Candidates can also check the list of 25% reservation intake capacity (district and school wise details) – RTE TN schools.
As per Tamil Nadu RTE rules, each school has to update the details of the number of seats available on the website.
RTE Tamilnadu Admission 2021-22 Online Application Prosses
The complete Prosses to apply online for RTE Tamil Nadu is as follows:
- For RTE Admission Tamil Nadu 2020-22, First visit the official “கல்வி உரிமைச் சட்டம்” website https://rte.tnschools.gov.in/
- On the Site homepage, click on the “Start Application” link under the application in private schools under the provisions of “Right to Education Act, 2009 Section 12.1 (c)”.
- In the next window, the RTE Tamil Nadu Admission 2020-21 Student / Parent Online Registration Form will open in front of you.
- Now Fill in personal details such as child’s name, gender, date of birth, password, religion, community, mobile number, eligible class DOB, email ID and click on “Save” button.
- Applicants will get the message of successful registration and application number
- Then the candidates can login using the application number and password and click on the “Login” button
- Applicants can fill the RTE Tamil Nadu Admission 2020-21 online registration form by entering their parents details
- After filling the parent details, applicants have to fill the address details to proceed to the RTE Tamil Nadu Admission 2020-21 online application form
- Accordingly, by uploading your documents fill in the residential address, pin code, district and proceed to fill the RTE Tamil Nadu Admission Online Application Form
- Finally, applicants can select schools and complete the process of filling the TN RTE Admission 2020-21 online registration / application form.
Applicants will have to take a printout of the completed Tamil Nadu RTE admission form for any future reference. Students are first advised to go through the RTE Admission 2020 TN guidelines before filling the online application form. The Department of School Education in Tamil Nadu will give preference to children living within 1 km of the school for admission to RTE Tamil Nadu 2020-21
TNmatricschools RTE Tamil Nadu Application Form Dates 2021-22
|Online Application Starts Date [1st Round]||August 2021|
|Online Application Ends Date [1st Round]||September 2021|
|Online Application Starts Date [2nd Round]||October 2021|
|Online Application Ends Date [2nd Round]||November 2021|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
RTE Online Registration School List
If you want to register online for RTE Tamil Nadu 2020-21, first of all, you can check the RTE Tamil Nadu 2020-21 school list PDF by visiting the official website of the government or by clicking on the Direct link given below. Direct Link
RTE Online Registration Tamilnadu Admission Dates 2020
|Online Application Start Date||27, August 2020|
|Online Application Last Date||25, Sep 2020 at Midnight|
|Schools to prepare details on the intake capacity of entry level classes and separate register for 25% intake.||17 August 2020|
|Names of eligible applicants and ineligible applicants with reasons for rejection to be on display.||30 September 2020|
|Random selection (if applications exceed available seats).||1 October 2020|
|Names of selected applicants with application numbers to be displayed on school notice boards and websites.||3 October 2020|
RTE Online Admission Process 2021 Tamil Nadu
For RTE Admission 2020-21 Tamilnadu, visit the official website dge.tn.gov.in
On the homepage, click the “RTE Act, 2009 – 25% Reservation 2020-21 Online Registration” link In the Next window (Application, Form, are getting to be open very soon): Direct Link
This is RTE Tamil Nadu 2020-21 application format. As per the RTE Tamil Nadu 2020 application form, candidates can fill all the details and finally submit the online application form.
In addition, candidates can take a printout of the complete RTE Tamil Nadu 2020-21 application form and keep it for future reference.
All the candidates are advised to read the RTE Admission 2020-21 Tamil Nadu guidelines available on the website. before filling the RTE online application form 2020-2021.
Documents List For LKG / Class 1 RTE Tamilnadu Admissions
According to the new system introduced in 2020, private schools are tagged on GIS maps. Once parents enter their address, schools located within a radius 1.5 km from their residence will appear on the screen. A parent can select a maximum of five schools. Parents will have to upload their Documents, whose list is given below::
- Photograph of Applicant(150 px X 175 px)
- Birth Certificate
- AADHAR / Ration Card of Parent or Guardian
- Income Certificate for Weaker Section Candidates
- Community Certificate for Disadvantage Group Candidates
- Disadvantaged Group Special Category Certificate
Admission of Students
Standards: LKG –XII Std; LKG-X Std; VI-X Std; VI-XII Std.
Period of Admission: From the date of opening of school to July 31 (or) up to the period of extension granted by the Government
Criteria of age and age relaxation: Should have completed 5 years of age as on July 31 for admission into I Standard. The age limit is calculated in the same manner for subsequent standards. For example, the student should have completed 10 years of age for admission into VI Standard. Shortage of up to 6 months can be done by the Inspector of Matriculation Schools. For relaxation of age beyond 6 months, orders should be obtained from the Director of Matriculation Schools except for Standard I.
Eligibility and details to be furnished: Students passing out from recognized primary / middle school can be admitted in VI & IX Standards of Matriculation / Matriculation Higher Secondary Schools producing the transfer certificate issued by the primary / middle school. Based on the Mark sheet of X Std, students can be admitted to the XI Standard in Hr. Sec. Schools.
Directorate of Matriculation Schools
Matriculation Schools are self-financing institutions. Basically Matriculation schools were under the control of the Universities of Madras and Madurai. With a separate identity of their own, Matriculation Schools while being affiliated to these two universities were allowed financial as well as functional autonomy. They were brought under the control of the Directorate of School Education in the year 1978 for administrative convenience. The number of schools functioning at that time was about 20 only.
These schools are governed by the Code of Regulations for Matriculation Schools 1978. The number of Matriculation Schools increased year by year. Hence, a separate Directorate of Matriculation Schools was formed in the year 2001 for the effective monitoring of Matriculation Schools. At present, there are 4268 Matriculation schools providing education to 39,18,221 children. There is 15 Inspector of Matriculation Schools are under the control of the Directorate.