ysr cheyutha 2021 | ysr cheyutha scheme apply online | ysr cheyutha apply | ysr cheyutha Scheme online | ysr cheyutha auto driver application form
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a new scheme called YSR Cheyutha Scheme or “Jagananna Cheyutha” (వైయస్సార్ చేయూత) to provide financial assistance to women in the state.
The Andhra Pradesh government announced some welfare schemes in June 2019 and one of those schemes was the women welfare scheme named YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021. Through this scheme, the AP government wants to support all women of SC, ST, BC, and minority communities.
The వైయస్సార్ చేయూత will be provided as financial assistance over a period of 4 years to provide Rs 75,000 to B / W to every woman between 45 and 60 years of age belonging to SC / ST / BC/minority community. YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 application details | beneficiary list | status | eligibility and other details.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
Under the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021, the state government will provide Rs 75,000 to all women belonging to SC / ST / BC/minority communities over a period of 4 years.
Therefore, an annual amount of Rs 18,750 will be provided as financial assistance to all eligible women in the state. About 3 lakh women in the entire state are expected to get benefits through this scheme. All poor women who are deprived of various basic facilities can use the funds given under the YSR Cheyutha Scheme and live a life of honor. To avail of the AP Cheyutha Scheme, women must be over 45 years of age, while the maximum age is 60 years.
YSR Cheyutha SchemeYojana highlights
|Scheme Name||YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021|
|Launch By||State Govt|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Women Of the state|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance for women|
|Assistance Amount||75000 Rupee|
How to Apply for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
Eligible women who belong to the categories given in the scheme can apply in this scheme only through offline mode. The process is given below:
- Before applying for the scheme, the applicant has to prepare and keep documents like caste certificate, Aadhaar card, income certificate, domicile certificate, bank account pass book details, age proof, mobile number and passport size photograph.
- The Graama Volunteer of the assigned geographic area will collect all documents and examine all documents for eligibility criteria.
- After verifying all the eligible applicants once again, the Graama Sachivalayam personnel will make the final list of beneficiaries of the Scheme.
Note- No information has been released by the state government regarding online application for YSR Cheyutha Scheme. We will update here as soon as details about వైయస్సార్ చేయూత 2021 are released on the online application process portal.
YSR Cheyutha Eligibility Criteria
Applicants desirous of availing of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020 should fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the State Government. Following are the basic eligibility criteria of the scheme:
- The age of the women must be between 45 yrs to 60 years
- The women must belong to SC, ST, BC or minority community.
- The applicant women must be the resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Monthly Power Consumption of the Applicant’s family should be less than 300 Units per month Latest Announcement on YSR Cheyutha 2020
- The applicant Total land holding should not be more than 3 Acres of WetLand or 10 Acres of Dry Land
- No person in the family should be a govt. employee
- Applicant’s family should not have a four wheeler (Taxi, Auto, and Tractor are exempted from this)
YSR Cheyutha Required Documents
The following is a list of documents that will be required for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme:
- Domicile certificate
- applicant Photograph
- Aadhar card
- Caste Certificate
- Address proof
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List 2021
There are about 23 lakh women in the state who are in the list of beneficiaries of YSR Cheyutha 2021, but the state government has not released any beneficiary list of YSR Cheyutha till now.
However, the beneficiary list can be released soon to make the scheme more transparent and the beneficiaries can check their status.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Budget
For the success of YSR Cheyutha Yojana, the state government will spend a total of Rs 17000 crore over a period of 4 years. The aim of the YSRCheyutha 2020 is to provide a better life to the underprivileged women in The State. by providing them monthly financial support.
The YSR Cheyutha will help socio-economically disadvantaged women enter entrepreneurship and help them build strong, rewarding businesses. The state government has already transferred the first financial aid of Rs 18,750 out of 23 lakh beneficiaries.
(23 లక్షలమంది ఎస్సీ, ఎస్టీ, బీసీ మైనారిటీ అక్మచెల్లెమ్మలకు 4 ఏళ్లలో 17వేల కోట్లు లబ్ది చేకూర్చేలా “వైయస్సార్ చేయూత” కార్యక్రమం సీఎం శ్రీ వైయస్ జగన్ చేతులమీదుగా ప్రారంభం. ప్రతి మహిళ ఖాతాలో తొలి విడతగా రూ.18,750 జమ.)