ysr aarogyasri scheme details | Ap ysr aarogyasri scheme Online Apply | how to apply for aarogyasri card 2021 |
Andhra Pradesh Government’s Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Scheme, implemented to change the AP NTR Vaidya Seva Scheme, now check online YSR Arogyasiri beneficiaries list. Under the scheme, for free treatment up to Rs 2.5 lakh, medical treatment above Rs 1,000 The expenditure, to be borne by the government, will be included in the COVID-19 treatment YSR Aarogyasri Scheme. Arogya Sri Scheme, now applicable in all districts of AP state, download YSR Aarogyasri mobile app from play store
Under Andhra Pradesh Arogyasri Yojana 2021, the government will pay the expenses on treatment of more than Rs 1,000 (up to Rs 2.5 lakh), check who will be the beneficiaries and how to take the benefit of this health scheme
Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trustprovides health insurance coverage to around 150.95 lakh poor families in the State of Andhra Pradesh for up to Rs.2.50 lakhs per annum through a network of empanelled Government and private hospitals spread across the State.
The geographical distribution of hospitals ranges from urban/semi-urban areas to rural and tribal areas. The network hospitals include both teaching and non-teaching hospitals. Payments are made on the basis of prefixed package rates for various treatments.
AP Dr. YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2021
Till now the AP YSR Arogyasri scheme 2021 was being implemented in 7 districts which will now be implemented in the remaining 6 districts. The expanded AP YSR Arogyasri scheme will also cover 2,434 treatments as 234 treatments were added to the existing 2,200 treatments. In addition, the cost of hospitalization of more than Rs 1000 will be under the YSR Arogyasri scheme.
CM YS Jagan said that the revised AP YSR Arogyasri scheme was first resumed in West Godavari on a pilot basis. After its successful implementation, the Arogyasri scheme was extended to 6 districts. Now, the scheme is being rolled out in the remaining Sreekulam, East Godavari, Krishna, Nellore, Chittoor and Anantapur districts.
As per the notification issued, more than 1.42 crore families in the state will benefit from AP YSR Arogyasri Yojana. All those people whose annual family income is less than Rs 5 lakh from all sources can avail this health Card Benefits. In addition, any treatment above Rs 1,000 will be covered under AP YSR Arogyasri Scheme.
YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Health Card Application Form Download
To download the health card application form online released under AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme, you will have to go to the official website navasakam.ap.gov.in. You can easily download the YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Application Form by following the below given procedure:-
- To download the AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Health Card, first go to the website given below http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/
- After reaching the website on the home page under the “Downloads” section. Click on the YSR Aarogyasri Health Card link or go to the direct link given below. http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/downloads/new_application_for_health_card.pdf
- On clicking on the above mentioned link, the new application form for Dr YSR Aarogyasri Health Card will open in front of you as shown below.
- You will have to submit the downloaded form in the appropriate hospital, for this you can take the help of Hospital Volunteer.
District Administration- Mobilization District level monitoring committees are setup with district collector as the chairman of the committee. This committee not only reviews the implementation of the scheme through regular review meetings but also help mobilize patients by encouraging them to attend health camps, conducting awareness campaigns through peoples representatives, Self Help Groups and other field functionaries.
YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Beneficiary
- All BPL families identified by the BPL ration card issued by the Civil Supplies Department are eligible.
- Health Card / BPL (White, Annapurna and Antyodaya Anna Yojana, RAP and TAP) Ration cards and all people with identified diseases who have their photo and name are eligible.
- Apart from this, people whose annual income is less than Rs 5 lakh from any caste are eligible.
- Benefit Coverage (Depth of Universal Health coverage)
Serious diseases affecting heart, kidney, cancer, brain, burns and accident cases are covered under YSR Arogyasri Yojana. A total of 1040 surgeries / therapies in 31 systems. YSR comes under the Arogyasiri scheme. The list of these surgeries / therapies is available with PHC doctors and network hospitals.
Additionally, the main focus is to improve the medical services provided in various government hospitals. Those living in remote areas will also be eligible for YSR Arogyasri Yojana 2020 in Andhra Pradesh.
Dr.YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust- Implementing agency In order to implement the scheme in a dynamic and hassle free manner Government of AP established an Independent Trust “Dr.YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust”. The scheme is implemented directly by the Trust by entering into contract agreement with network hospitals
YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Objective
- To provide free quality hospital care and equity of access to BPL families by purchase of quality medical services from identified network of health care providers through a self-funded reimbursement mechanism (serviced by Trust).
- To provide financial security against the catastrophic health expenditures.
- To strengthen the Government Hospitals through demand side financing.
- To provide universal coverage of health for both urban and rural poor of the State of Andhra Pradesh.
Important coverage categories List Under This Scheme
The scheme provides coverage for the procedures under following categories:
|4||GYNAECOLOGY & OBSTETRICS|
|5||ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY AND PROCEDURES|
|9||GENITO URINARY SURGERIES|