Kerala Transgender Scholarship Scheme | Scholarship Scheme For Transgender Students Application Form | TG students Financial Aid 2021 registration | higher education Scholarship, check eligibility criteria, assistance amount
Kerala Transgender Scholarship Scheme 2021 application form is available for download on PDF sjd.kerala.gov.in, TG students can apply to get Rs 1,000 to Rs 2,000 for higher education and 7th grade, eligibility criteria, assistance Check the amount from here. Kerala Transgender Scholarship Scheme 2021 application form is available to download in PDF format at sjd.kerala.gov.in through online mode.
Kerala Transgender Scholarship Scheme 2021
In this scheme of the Department of Social Justice, the Government of Kerala is going to provide scholarships to transgender students to study in state government / government-aided / self-financed schools from 7th grade onwards. The official website is now functional and people can find out how to apply for the scholarship scheme for TG students.
The state cabinet committee has also approved the implementation of the transgender scholarship scheme to bring the marginalized transgender community into the mainstream of society.
As per the guidelines of the Kerala Transgender Student Scholarship Scheme 2021, every TG student will get financial assistance ranging from Rs 1,000 to Rs 2,000 per month from 7th grade to vocational courses.
The Transgender community faces many problems such as fear, shame, social discrimination, depression, suicidal tendencies, and social stigma. they are unable to live a dignified life, once their gender status is revealed. Steps must be taken to create public awareness so that TGs feel that they are a part of society and are not treated as untouchables. The solution to their problems requires concerted efforts to mainstream them through the adoption of an inclusive approach in all spheres of life.
Kerala is the first State to establish a Policy for Transgenders, in India. Transgender persons are reluctant to reveal their identity. Transgenders are very much struggling for their day to day life activities. This group needs more attention for mainstreaming into the society.
Kerala Transgender Scholarship Scheme Highlights
|Scheme Name||Kerala Transgender Scholarship Scheme|
|Launch By||State Govt.|
|Objective||to provide scholarships for transgender students|
|Check Status||Click Here|
Kerala TG Students Scholarship Scheme 2021 Application Form
The complete procedure to download the Kerala TG Scholarship Scheme 2021 application form in PDF format through online mode is given below:
- First visit the official website at http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/
- On the homepage, click on the “Schemes” tab present in the main menu.
- At the opened page, click at the ‘Scholarship for Transgender Students‘ link present in the List of Schemes.
- At the opened scheme details page, go to the Documents section and click at the TG Scholarship -Application form link to download the form
- The TG Students Scholarship Scheme application form will open as shown below:-
- All the interested applicants can download this Transgender Scholarship Scheme Form 2021 in PDF format.
- After downloading, applicants will have to enter necessary details accurately in the form and submit it to the concerned authorities.
Note- Applicants are required to submit the duly filled applications along with important documents to the concerned District Social Justice Officers.
Kerala Transgender Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Only those applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below will be eligible for Kerala Transgender Student Scholarship Scheme:
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of the state
- Self-declaration Affidavit stating that the applicant is Transgender.
- The income limit does not apply.
- Eligible applicants have to forward the duly filled application form through the head of educational institutions, which will have to be submitted to the concerned District Social Justice Officers.
- The Application forms have to filled completely. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The Applicants have to mention their full names in the application form including their school name, conduct etc.
- While applying the applicants must superscribe the envelope “Application for Scholarship”. The applicant must write down Name, Complete contact adress including native district.
Required Documents For TG Student Scholarship
- Aadhar card
- Declaration letter
- identity card
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Passport size photo
TG Student Scholarship Assistance Amount
Financial aid is being provided to transgender students on the following basis:
- For TG students from 7th std. to 10th std – (Rs. 1000/- per month for 10 months)
- For TG students studying in Plus one & Plus two- (Rs. 1500/- per month for 10 months)
- For Transgender students pursuing Diploma, Degree, Post Graduation, Professional courses- (Rs. 2000/- per month for 10 months)
Kerala Transgender Student Scholarship List 2021
Here is a direct link to check the name in Kerala Transgender Student Scholarship Scheme List 2021. Beneficiary transgender students can click on http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/scheme-info.php?scheme_id=NzJzVjh1cVIjdnk=
On this page, go to the “Target Group” section and click on the “Beneficiary Details” link in front of the transgender. In a new window, the Kerala Transgender Student Scholarship Scheme list of beneficiaries will be shown below:
All those candidates who want to check their name in the opened list can even select the financial year and district name to narrow the search in the Scholarship Scheme for Transgender Students district-wise list of beneficiaries.