Hey there, folks! So, you know about this amazing thing called the Loucha pathap online for Manipur Land Records portal, right? Well, let me break it down for you in a very easy way!
The goal of the Manipur Land Records portal is to turn all those land records digital in our state, which is a big deal. Why? To keep our land safe and sound from those naughty property fraudsters. We don’t want anyone messing with our precious land, right?
Now, what’s even cooler is that the portal offers some super handy online services. You can do stuff like registering your important documents and making changes in ownership (that’s what they call “mutation” – it’s like passing the property to someone else). So, just remember, this Loucha Pathap Online portal is not just about papers and files. It’s about keeping our land secure and offering us easy online services. That’s how we roll in Manipur, and it’s all just a click away! 🌐✨
Table of Contents
Loucha Pathap 2023
Loucha Pathap, friends, is a fantastic online portal brought to us by the Manipur government. It’s like a digital treasure chest of all things land-related in our state. Let me break it down for you in a simple and Desi way. With Loucha Pathap, anyone – you, me, and everyone else – can hop online and find out all the important info about a piece of land. Things like who owns it, how much it’s worth, how big it is, and all that good stuff. No need to go hunting through piles of paperwork; it’s all right there on your screen.
But wait, there’s more! This portal is not just for snooping around land records. You can also use it to get stuff done. Need to change the owner of a piece of land? Want to register a new piece of property? Need to know how much your land is worth? Loucha Pathap has got you covered.
The best part? Loucha Pathap is all about making the land administration system simple, open, and super efficient. It’s like a digital revolution for land matters, and it’s here to make our lives easier. So, next time you’re curious about land in Manipur, just hop onto Loucha Pathap – it’s your go-to Desi land buddy! 🏡🌐🤝
Highlights Of Manipur Land Records
|Portal Name||Loucha Pathap|
|🟢 Official Name||✅ Land Record Information System Manipur|
|📃 Service name||🏢 Manipur Land Records|
|Managed by||Department of Revenue|
|Objective||Making land records available online|
|Beneficiary||People of the state|
Services Offered on Loucha Pathap:
- Manipur Jamabandi/Patta/RoR: This is where you can check all the key info about a piece of land – who owns it, what it’s called, and more.
- The revised land tax rate: Find out how much you need to pay in land taxes.
- Application form for mutation: If you’re changing the ownership of land, this is where you start the process.
- The detailed land tax rate: Get the full scoop on land tax rates.
- Download Minimum Guidance Value (MGV), MLR, and LR Act 1960, and Land Act 1894: Important documents and acts are at your fingertips for download.
- DAG Chitta: Another way to know the deets about land, just in case you missed it elsewhere.
- Document registration system: Register your land-related documents with ease, right here.
Forms Available on Loucha Pathap Portal:
- Dag Chitha (MLR Form 7): This form is available in Manipuri, and it’s your go-to for specific land-related info.
- Application form for partition-mutation (MLR Form 16): Need to split up or change land ownership? This English form is what you need.
- Jamabandi (MLR Form 8): This one’s in Manipuri and helps you get details about land ownership.
So, whether you want to check land records, pay taxes, or do anything related to land, Loucha Pathap’s got your back. It’s like your one-stop-shop for all things land in Manipur. Time to explore and make land dealings easier than ever! 🌐🏡📜✅
Benefits of Loucha Pathap online portal
Using Loucha Pathap online portal brings a bunch of awesome benefits, Desi-style. Here’s why it’s a game-changer for us in Manipur:
- Easy Access to Land Info: It’s like having all the land records and details at your fingertips. No need to run around government offices or spend money 💻.
- Saves Time and Money: You’re saving not just time but also your hard-earned money. No more office visits, and it’s free!
- Transparency and Accountability: The land system becomes crystal clear and super reliable because all records are digital and kept up to date.
- Online Services: Want to change land ownership, register property, or know your land’s value? It’s a few clicks away with online services.
- Fraud Prevention: No more shady business. The authorities double-check and make sure everything is legit. Say goodbye to land disputes and fraud.
- Land Resource Planning: Planning and developing land resources become a piece of cake. You get data and stats on land use, value, taxes, and more.
Loucha Pathap is like having a super-smart friend who knows everything about land in Manipur. It’s got our back, making land dealings easy, honest, and super convenient. 🏡💻💰👍
Manipur bhulekh Loucha Pathap Required Documents
When applying for Jamabandi/Patta/RoR documents in Manipur, the following documents are required:
- Identification Proof: To establish your identity, you’ll need a valid identification document.
- Ration Card: Your ration card is essential as it serves as a residential proof.
- Aadhaar Card: Your Aadhaar card is another crucial document for verification and identification.
- Property Ownership Proof: You’ll need documents that prove your ownership of the property in question.
- Encumbrance Certificate: This certificate shows that the property is free from any legal claims or disputes.
- Land Tax Receipt: Proof of payment of land tax is also typically required.
- Income Certificate: An income certificate may be needed as part of the application process.
These documents help in verifying your identity and property ownership when applying for ROR in Odisha.
How to Register Loucha Pathap Portal in NGDRSM Manipur
Registering on NGDRSM Manipur through Loucha Pathap is a breeze! Here’s a step-by-step guide in an easy Desi style:
- Visit the Official Website: First things first, head over to the official website of Loucha Pathap. You can do this by opening your web browser and typing in the website’s address.
- Homepage Arrival: As you reach the website, the homepage will appear right on your screen. It’s like the front door to all the services.
- Go for NGDRS Manipur: Find and click on the tab that says “NGDRS Manipur.” This will lead you to the dedicated section for NGDRSM services.
- Citizen or Organization Login: On the NGDRS Manipur page, you’ll see two options – “Citizen” or “Organization” login. Pick the one that suits you best. Since we’re talking about you, let’s choose “Citizen.”
- Register as a Citizen: Look for the “Register” button under the Citizen section and give it a click.
- Fill in the Form: The Citizen Registration Form will pop up on your screen. Here’s where you put in all the details they ask for. Don’t miss anything, you wouldn’t want any hiccups later.
- Choose Indian/NRI: You’ll see a choice between “Indian” and “NRI.” Pick the one that describes you accurately.
- Enter Username and Password: Create a username and a strong password. This will be your key to your NGDRSM Manipur world. Also, don’t forget to tackle the captcha code they throw at you.
- Security Question: Next, they’ll ask you to select a security question and provide an answer. Remember this, it’s your safety net if you ever forget your password.
- Now Hit Submit: Once you’ve filled in everything and double-checked, click on the “Submit” button. It’s like saying, “I’m ready, let’s roll!”
And that’s it, my friends! You’re all set to dive into NGDRSM Manipur through Loucha Pathap. So, whenever you need to access those services, your username and password are your keys to the kingdom. Enjoy the convenience of online land management in Manipur! 🌐🔑🖥️👍
How To Check or Download Jamabandi/Patta/RoR from Loucha Pathap online:
To make things easy for you, here are step-by-step instructions to check or download Jamabandi/Patta/RoR, login to the Manipur Land Record Portal, check the Minimum Guidance Price, check Land Tax Rate, and provide feedback on the Loucha Pathap portal:
- Go to the official website of Loucha Pathap portal.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click on the “Citizen Corner” tab availble on main menu of the site.
- from the given list click
- A new page will open.
- Choose your district, circle, and village from the provided options.
- Enter your New Patta No. and New Dag No.
- Finally, click the “Check” button to view or download your Manipur land records, Jamabandi, or Patta from the portal.
To Login on the Manipur Land Record Portal:
- Visit the official website of Loucha Pathap.
- The homepage will load.
- Click on the “Login” tab.
- The login page will appear.
- Enter your username, password, and the captcha code.
- Click the “login” button to access your registered account.
To Check Minimum Guidance Price:
- Go to the official website of Manipur Land Records (Loucha Pathap).
- The homepage will open.
- Click on the “MGV” (Minimum Guidance Value) option.
- Select a unit from the drop-down list.
- Choose the land measurement size (hectare, acre, or sq ft) and fill in the details.
- Select either municipal or non-municipal.
- Click “Compute.”
- You’ll see the minimum guidance value, real value, computed value, registration price, stamp charge, and other info based on your inputs.
To Check Land Tax Rate on Manipur Land Record Portal:
- Visit the official website of Loucha Pathap.
- The homepage will display.
- Click on the “Land Tax Rate” option.
- A new page with information related to land class, rate per hectare, effective year, and minimum amount will be visible.
To Provide Feedback on the Loucha Pathap Portal:
- Go to the official website of Loucha Pathap.
- The homepage will open.
- Click on the “Feedback” tab.
- A new page will appear.
- Enter the required details, such as your name, email, phone number, and comments.
- Fill in the captcha code.
- Click the “Submit” button.
If you need to reach out for any specific queries, you can contact Shri Y. Rajen Singh, Joint Secretary (Department of Revenue):
- Email Id: [email protected]
- Phone no: 7005881962
These steps will help you navigate the Loucha Pathap portal for all your land-related needs. 🌐🔍🏡📝📞📧👍
Manipur Land Records Online RoR/ Jamabandi FAQ
✅ What is Loucha Pathap portal?
Loucha Pathap is a portal launched by the Manipur government. It provides online access to land records and other land-related information in the state.
✅ How can I access Loucha Pathap portal?
To access Loucha Pathap portal, simply visit the official website and log in with your credentials.
✅ What are the benefits of using Loucha Pathap portal?
Using Loucha Pathap offers various advantages, including easy access to land records, time and money savings, transparency, online services for land-related tasks, fraud prevention, and access to land resource data.
✅ How can I check the details of any plot of land on Loucha Pathap portal?
To find information about a specific plot of land, choose the district, sub-division, village, and plot number from the dropdown menus on the portal’s homepage. Alternatively, you can enter the plot number or owner’s name in the search box to retrieve details.
✅ How can I apply for land-related services on Loucha Pathap portal?
To apply for land-related services, log in, select the desired service, complete the online application form, upload the required documents, and make any necessary payments online. You can also track your application’s status and download issued certificates or documents.
✅ How can I register on Loucha Pathap portal?
To register on Loucha Pathap portal, visit the official website and click the “Register” button on the homepage. Provide your details, including name, email, mobile number, and password. Verify your account using the OTP sent to your mobile number, and then log in.
✅ How can I contact the Loucha Pathap portal authorities for queries or complaints?
You can contact the Loucha Pathap portal authorities through various methods, such as calling the toll-free number, sending emails, or visiting Revenue Department or District Collector offices in person.