Widow Pension Scheme Kerala 2022 Online | Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme | Kerala Sevana Pension – Social Security System Online | Vidhva pension yojana apply online
Kerala Widow Pension Scheme application form 2022 is available online to download in PDF format Malayalam or English languages at the official website lsgkerala.gov.in, check Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme (IGNWPS) apply process, eligibility criteria, amount, and complete details of Kerala Sevana Pension here. In this article, we will tell you about the complete process to download the Kerala Widow Pension Yojana application form 2022.
Kerala Widow Pension Scheme 2022
In Kerala State, the Widow Pension Scheme has been implemented as Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme. All interested applicants can apply for the scheme by downloading the IGNWPS application form from the official website.
Sevana Pension Pension Scheme 2022 application form PDF is available to download. Now all the widows, destitute, divorced women can download the Kerala Vidhwa Pension Yojana application form in English and Malayalam languages. The widow pension scheme in Kerala state is implemented as Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme. All the interested applicants can download the IGNWPS application form from the official website.
As per the new Kerala Widow Pension Scheme guidelines, the pension amount is Rs 1400 per month with effect from 1 September 2020. Widow women who wish to apply for pension will have to apply only in the prescribed format issued by the government.
താൽപ്പര്യമുള്ള എല്ലാ സ്ഥാനാർത്ഥികൾക്കും w ദ്യോഗിക വെബ്സൈറ്റിൽ നിന്ന് വിധവ പെൻഷൻ പദ്ധതി അപേക്ഷാ ഫോം ഡ download ൺലോഡ് ചെയ്ത് സ്കീമിനായി അപേക്ഷിക്കാം.
What is Sevana Pension 2022 (Kerala Social Security System)
The Sevana Pension application is aimed at streamlining the disbursement of social welfare benefits to the poorest of the poor in society. Sevana Social Welfare Pension is the application software deployed in the local governments within the Kerala state with the intention of providing an efficient and transparent mechanism in the social security services executed through them.
- The Government of Kerala introduced social security schemes in order to give comfort to very poor family members
- Sevana Pension online application is a web-based application developed and supported by Information Kerala Mission for Distribution of social security pensions to beneficiaries of Kerala
- Currently, six types of social security pensions are being distributed through local bodies (Grama panchayats, Municipalities, and Corporations) through the Sevana Pension application
Currently, this application covers seven schemes with more than 16 lakh beneficiaries, who are belonging to the weaker sections of society. Implementation of this application has resulted in the total improvement in the efficiency and service delivery of local governments in this sphere.
Kerala Widow Pension Highlights
|Scheme Name||Kerala Widow Pension Scheme 2022|
|Other Name||Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme|
|Launch By||State Government|
|Scheme Beneficiary||Widow women|
|Scheme objective||Providing financial assistance to widow women|
|Pension amount||Rs 1400 per month|
Kerala Widow Pension Scheme 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Only those applicants fulfilling the below-mentioned criteria are eligible and can apply for Kerala Widow Pension Scheme
- The applicant should be a widow/Divorced.
- The applicant should not be a remarried person.
- No person shall be eligible for the pension if the person is in receipt of any other Social Welfare pensions.
- No one of there to look after him/her.
- No person shall be eligible if he/she resorts to habitual begging.
- The applicant is not eligible if the person is admitted to a poor home.
- Having a family annual income of or less than 1 lakh.
- Applied at the local body where the person is residing.
- Applicants must be destitute.
Required Documents To get the Pension
- Aadhar card
- Proof of identity
- Death proof of husband
- Address proof
- proof of residence
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- प्रधानमंत्री सुरक्षा बीमा योजना
- UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana
- Kerala Widow Pension
- महाराष्ट्र विकलांग पेंशन योजना
- Rajssp Old Age Pension
- Haryana Old Age Pension Apply
- UP Sadhu Pension Yojana
- IRDAI Saral Pension Yojana
- Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
Kerala Widow Pension Scheme 2022 Application Form Download
Here below we are providing you the procedure to download the Kerala Widow Pension Scheme Application Form:-
- First, you have to visit the official website at http://lsgkerala.gov.in/en/welfarepension/wp
- At the homepage, click on the “Pension Online” tab
- Now a new page will open in front of you, now you have to click on the Application Forms link in the “Download” section given under the main menu.
- Now here you have to click on the link “Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme“
- Then the IGNWPS registration form or Kerala Widow Pension Scheme 2022 Application Form will appear as shown below
After downloading the Kerala Widow Pension Scheme application form, fill in all the details accurately and then check the application process as mentioned here.
How to Apply for Kerala Widow Pension Scheme Process
- In the Prescribed application format, submit the application for pension to the concerned Grama Panchayat /Municipality /Corporation Secretary.
- The inquiry should be conducted within one month after the submission of the application
- The beneficiary selection should be conducted within one month of the completion of the inquiry.
- Beneficiary list to be sent to the district collector or the officer appointed by the District Collector.
- Appeal against the beneficiary selection should be given to the District Collector or the officer appointed by the collector within one month of the execution of the order and the action has to be taken within one month of submission of the appeal.
Kerala Widow Pension FAQ
What is the Kerala Widow Pension scheme?
This is a widow pension scheme of the state government, under which the government provides financial assistance to destitute women.
How check Kerala widow pension status?
To check the status of this scheme, first of all, go to the official website, then click on the “status check” link
how to apply for widow pension in Kerala
To take advantage of Widow Pension Scheme, the application form can be filled out by visiting the official website, the process of application is given in the above article
What is the official website of sevana pension widow pension?
The official website of this scheme is http://lsgkerala.gov.in
Follow Us On Social Media 🙏 🔔